Sunday 29 November 2015

Saturday. My favourite Day. Except for Sunday. And Monday's not bad.....

Every day is much improved, now that alcohol no longer features in my agenda.

And I have been busy.

Its a recurring theme. I seem to be trying to make up for the years of procrastination. It's not working.

So this weekend, I decided not to declutter, reorganize, write and attempt to finish a massive 'to do" list....I just let yesterday come and go.

I was in my PJs at about 3.00pm. I read a bit. We watched 'On Golden Pond" and then I watched "The Seventies".

We ate snacks. 

Today is much the same.

I cleaned the house a bit. I did plan next week a bit ( I have a new job - more about that in another post).

I have some ideas for more Video blogs, and I may or may not record them today.

I wrote a blog post for an entirely different blog ....read it here if you like

I felt like writing something that wasn't connected to sobriety. Not because I don't like writing about it anymore, it's just that sometimes, I find myself thinking...

"Oh that's a cool thing to write about - oh wait, it's not really relevant to a sober blog..."

And then I realized..."I can write anything I want"

So I did.

And it is kind of relevant, because I would never have done that while I was drinking....

Have a great week, 

WB xx

2 comments:

  1. Sometimes it feels so good to let go of having to keep busy.
    I'm glad you had fun in pj's!
    xo
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's addictive, isn't it?? Here a blog, there a blog EVERYWHERE A BLOG. :) Love it! Following! Also, way to chill. Sometimes you get more done doing nothing. (that's sounds deeper than it is...and it's probably not true. hahaah)

    ReplyDelete