Wednesday 1 February 2017

Cravings?

Cravings are normal.

I get it.

But that urge to drink that seemed to come from nowhere and engulf me, was often my undoing.

Eventually, of course, I learned to deal with cravings.

On Thursday 2nd February Noon (PST), I'm hosting a live webinar to talk about cravings and how to overcome them.

If you are struggling a bit, this event might help you with some tips and advice.

If you have never attended a webinar before - here are some details

* The webinar will be held on Thursday 2nd February Noon PST and will last about 45 minutes.
* It's completely free.
* You won't need software - you just follow the link that I'll provide in an email before the event.
* You'll be able to type questions in real time via a messaging system OR
* You can email me questions beforehand and I'll answer them during the event.
* You will get a recording of the event, to watch later.

Basically, it's a live streaming video that you can view/listen to. You can see and hear me, but I won't know who is attending, unless you message me during the event.

I understand that many of you are concerned about anonymity. If you prefer NOT to message questions that other participants can see, as I said you can email questions beforehand. I'll answer the questions as best I can - without naming you of course. You can then just view the event - and no one will know that you are there.

You will be initially automatically signed up for my weekly newsletter. This is a function of the software I use - however you can immediately unsubscribe if you don't want to receive them.

The newsletter comes out once a week - and appears in your inbox from "Jackie Elliott's Sassy Life" - so there is no mention of sobriety or drinking etc - and includes articles/blogs/podcast episodes, and information about products and services, free and not free, from the website.

I hope that answers some questions - I hope that Thursday's event will be useful - last thing! - if you can't attend LIVE - everyone who signs up for the event will get the recording, so you can watch it later.

Here's the sign up link - Crush The Cravings!

And you can email me here with questions  jackie@sobersassylife.com


WB xx



No comments:

Post a Comment